The Miss Ohio/Miss America Scholarship Program is a wonderful way for young women to raise scholarship dollars and further develop as strong, confident women. Below are some of the eligibility requirements to participate.
To compete, you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Ohio residency status meeting one of the following:
– Resident of Ohio for 6 months
– Full time employee in Ohio for 6 months
– Full time college student in Ohio with one semester completed
– Full time college student in another state with permanent residence in Ohio.
- Between the ages of 17 and 24 (Must be at least a senior in high school at the time of your first local competition)
- High School graduate or GED by June 30th of the year competing
- Never been married or pregnant
- Never convicted of a crime
- Always been a female
- Personal involvement with a community/social issue, referred to as “your platform”
- Please review the Miss America Contestant Contract for additional eligibility requirements