Miss Ohio’s Outstanding Teen Titleholder Program
Although we do hold local competitions across the state, contestants may enter the state pageant as an at-large contestant. As long as a contestant meets the eligibility requirements you may enter the state program and compete for our State Title without winning a preliminary pageant.
To give more contestants the ability to compete for the state title, we are launching the Preliminary Title Program which includes the following:
- Be a representative of the Miss Ohio’s Outstanding Teen and Miss Ohio Scholarship Program’s and help spread the mission of our organization.
- Be able to represent your area of the state making appearances (upon approval) related to your platform, community service, and fundraising goals.
- Learn about community service and fundraising through our partnership with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Have the opportunity to mentor the young girls who participate in our Princess Camp program. You will be able to encourage a young girl, ages 5 -12.
Contestants that are interested in becoming a preliminary titleholder will be offered guidance and support this year. A mandatory spring forum will provide a lot of information regarding the overall competition, how to prepare for the state program and also a schedule of events for Miss Ohio Week 2014.
Each contestant participating in the preliminary title program will be able to choose a title on a first-come, first served basis for $450. Your non-refundable deposit of $100 must be received within one week of your commitment to the program to secure your title.
The Preliminary Title Program is optional, but it is certainly filled with countless benefits. Each contestant participating in this program will receive:
- An Official Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Local Crown and Sash at a Sashing Ceremony during the Miss Ohio Sweep’s competition
- The opportunity to participate in the official Miss Ohio Grand Parade
- Expert information on competition preparation during the mandatory Spring Forum
Here are our current titles; please let me know if you have a different title in mind:
Miss Great Lakes OT Miss Capital City’s OT
Miss Southern Ohio’s OT Miss Carnation State’s OT
Miss Rock N Roll City’s OT Miss Ohio River’s OT
Miss Heart of Ohio’s OT Miss Buckeye State’s OT
Miss Mohican Valley’s OT Miss Southwestern Ohio’s OT
Miss Cuyahoga Valley’s OT Miss Richland County’s OT
Each contestant participating in the Preliminary Title Program is required to pay the development program fee of $450 and will be able to choose a title on a first-come, first served basis.
Please Note: You will not receive your official crown and sash or be able to make appearances until your payment is complete. Also, participants of the Preliminary Title Program may not compete in any other pageant or similar competition until Miss Ohio’s Outstanding Teen 2014 is crowned.
Applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2013 through March 1, 2014. Checks can be made to the “Miss Ohio’s Outstanding Teen” and mailed to Drena McCurdy, Executive Director 122 Holiday Hill, Lexington Ohio 44904. If you have any questions about becoming a preliminary titleholder please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Click on the link below: