Compete for Miss Ohio or Miss Ohio’s Teen 2024!
Submit this form 👇 to recieve a complete guide on registering, preparing, and competing. This form below does NOT register you to compete at Miss Ohio.
Online Registration is HERE!
COULD YOU BE MISS OHIO?
Consistent with the job responsibilities of Miss Ohio and the Miss America philosophy, the following are some qualities and attributes of a Miss America.
- Role model who cares about her role and other women’s roles in society
- Physically conscientious woman with a confident and commanding presence
- Ambassador and public relations representative of the Miss America Organization
- Talented and intelligent
- An activist on issues she deems important
- Independent and eloquent communicator with the courage of her convictions
- Accomplished individual whose represents the modern American woman
- A leader by virtue of her experiences
The Miss Ohio/Miss America Scholarship Program is a wonderful way for young women to raise scholarship dollars and further develop as strong, confident women. Below are some of the eligibility requirements to participate.
To compete, you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Ohio residency status meeting one of the following:
– Resident of Ohio for 60 Days
– Full-time employee in Ohio for 60 Days
– Full-time college student in Ohio
– Full time college student in another state with permanent residence in Ohio
- Age 18-28 (birth year between 1996 and 2006) (not old enough? Check out the TEEN program!)
- Never been married or a parent
- Never convicted of a crime
- Please review the Miss America Candidate Agreement included in the candidate paperwork package below for additional eligibility requirements.
Miss Candidates will need to register with the Miss America Organization and pay a once-per-local season fee of $35. Those that register will receive the following benefits;
- Access to compete in local Miss/Teen Competitions
- Chance to win a $1,000 scholarship – one in each state + D.C.
- Access to our exclusive Professional Development Series with experts in areas such as:
- Social Media training
- Public speaking
- Media/Press training
- Advocacy & Fundraising
- Financial literacy
- Health & Wellness / Peak Performance training
- Resume building
- Career opportunities and networking events
- Exclusive Miss America merchandise and discounts
If you choose to compete in a Miss Ohio Local Program, you will need to register and pay $75 per local you enter. Registration details are included in the candidate paperwork package below.
Click the link below to download a ZIP file containing the documents required for all Miss Ohio Local Programs. Some locals may have additional requirements so be sure to check with the Local Executive Director when applying to enter a Local Preliminary.
The paperwork package above contains the following documents:
- Candidate Agreement – Complete On-Screen & Print
- Scholarship Rules & Regulations
- Competition Rules & Guidelines
- Mandatory Events Info
- No Show Rules
- Social Impact Initiative Instructions
- Social Impact Initiative Sample
- Social Impact Initiative Template
- Resume Sample
It doesn’t have to be complicated! We created a guide to help you register. Complete the form above to download the workbook.
WANT TO COMPETE IN JUNE 2023?
Unfortunately, we have filled our spots for the Miss Ohio 2023 opportunity. However, you can compete in the 2024 season.
LOCAL REGISTRATION FOR 2024 SEASON CHECKLIST
- This if for you if you want to compete in June 2024. If you want to be on the stage in 2024, register online: MISS or TEEN
- Step 1: Download the Candidate Guide to help you with the paperwork (Fill out the form above to download the journal-based workbook)
- Step 2: Pick the Local Competition you’d like to compete in! Click here for a list of locals.
- Step 3: Register with Miss America ($35) Note: Need help funding your registration? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 4: Fill out the Paperwork and email it to the local director
- Step 5: Once your registration is confirmed, all you have to do is prepare for the competition!
It’s easier with a guide.
That’s why we created an all-explaining, interactive, journaling-based guide that walks you through the process of competing in your local competition! From registering to filling out the paperwork to mastering that red carpet walk, this interactive journaling-based booklet is here to help.
Fill out the form above to recieve the guide! Check your email once submitted.